Budget, budget, budget – that was the focus this week, with Federal stimulus helping the Aussie share market gain 5.4% (Mon-Thu), its best gain in 26-weeks. Plus, with a potential rate cut on the cards and a U.S. stimulus package in the pipeline, all local sectors saw their best gains in over 20-weeks.
In this week’s wrap, Jessica covers:
- (0:26) All local sectors rise, with Energy leading the way up 8.3%
- (0:54) Standout stocks: Zip Co (ASX:Z1P) & Virgin Money (ASX:VUK)
- (1:18) How the budget is breathing new life into the Australian economy
- (3:10) The Budget’s plan for Infrastructure and stocks to watch
- (4:13) The Retail revitalisation: key stocks
- (5:28) Four Banking trading ideas