The Aussie share market gained 2.2% this week (Mon-Thu) rising to a 9-month high. With a vaccine on the horizon, and approximately 75% of Aussie jobs lost to COVID-19 recovered, it would seem we’ve reached the light at the end of the tunnel. However, there are murmurs of unemployment rising.
In this week’s wrap, Jessica covers:
- (0:43) The flock to bank stocks: the Finance sector rises 6%
- (1:36) Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield (ASX:URW) up a further 30%
- (1:53) Bendigo Bank’s (ASX:BEN) growth potential
- (2:28) Why the Finance sector is expected to see future growth
- (3:06) Reviewing the market – where are we now?
- (3:28) Three pivotal events that took place this week