With the impending U.S. election, and COVID-19 cases rising in Europe, October is likely to be the bumpiest month yet. We saw the Aussie share market fall 1.5% (Mon-Thu), as fund managers and investors adjusted their portfolios, selling down defensive sectors and buying into tech.
In this week’s wrap, Jessica covers:
- (0:20) The revolving door of sectors: Tech up 2.8%, while Utilities and Consumer Staples fall more than 4% each
- (0:38) Standout stock: Premier Investments (ASX:PMV) rises 12%
- (1:34) The final countdown – what to expect in Q4 2020
- (2:34) Fund managers putting cash to work
- (4:17) Sectors to watch in 2021
- (4:44) 16 trading ideas worth a look