The Aussie share market kicked up 1.8% (Mon-Thu) following better than expected economic news and government stimulus. With uncertainty around the world, the risks appear manageable given the momentum behind economic growth.
In this week’s wrap, Jessica covers:
- (0:22) The Tech sector powering up 4% to a 20-year high
- (0:50) Afterpay (ASX:APT) hitting an all-time high & getting upgraded after AUSTRAC clearance
- (2:05) The ASX200 forming a Golden Cross bullish trend
- (3:39) The RBA dropping its dire 10% unemployment rate forecast
- (4:25) Momentum behind economic growth outpacing uncertainty
- (5:09) Four trading ideas across Health Care, IT & Industrials